"I'll go where you want me to go" too!! I got released on Sunday from my calling as Enrichment Leader. It was a bittersweet moment for me. In our ward, callings are for a year and I had hit my year mark. In some ways I have been waiting for this forever, but then when my time was up, I was sad to give it up. I did a lot of work as Enrichment Leader--goodness, we had an activity every week--and it was tiring, frustrating, trying, stressful and disappointing, but incredibly rewarding. I feel very blessed to have had this opportunity.
Now out with the old, in with the new! My new calling is the Relief Society Chorister. I get to choose the hymns we sing in Relief Society and lead the music. I guess that conducting class I took for my music minor will come in handy after all. ;) I'm excited for something new, and I really love music and singing so this will be wonderful for me.
1 week ago

7 comments:
I totally thought you were going to say relief society president or something! That would be a scary calling!
Thank you for being such a wonderful enrichment leader this past year! I have so many good memories of activities you did!
I felt the same way when they released me from Enrichment Committee two years ago in our ward :) Thanks for all your efforts and great activities!
if you don't walk as most people do, some people walk away from you. but i won't! i won't!
EVERY WEEK??? That's a LOT of enrichment activities..
Congrats on the new calling. It sounds like it will be a little bit of a break for you. That's really nice to have sometimes.
I really miss you Dominique Quong. You are a great friend. Glad to hear your news. YOu were a great enrichment leader. And you will be a great chorister!
Yay for Dominique, you have been an amazing enrichment leader! And yay for being chorister, that's a way fun calling :)
Post a Comment