Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Six Months in Review

Greyson has reached the ripe old age of six months, and, wow, has time flown! I thought time went by fast before, and then I had a baby and realized I had no idea before! I think doctors schedule check-ups every few months to help parents stay on track. Greyson has grown so much in his first six months of life so here are some of our favorite pix.

December 2009:
Already GQ
January 2010:
Our little gangsta
Crazy hair!
So itty bitty!
Don't you just love his faux hawk?
February 2010:
His first basketball game with Kyle and Janet

Napping with dad

Blessing Day
March 2010:
Naked Nap
So smart!
My mom adores me!
April 2010:
The little Quong family
Helping with the laundry
Flexi-baby!  He loves to eat his feet
May 2010:
1....

2.....
3!!!!!!
Mother's Day (officially a mom!)
Big smiles
June 2010:
So little in the love sac

Greyson LOVES to jump!
Big brown eyes
This baby boy has grown leaps and bounds in the last six months!  He is so much fun and it's amazing to see him grown and learn and develop.  We just can't get enough of him!

7 comments:

Sudar Clan said...

He is so cute!!

JP Kris and the kids said...

Wow!! I can't believe how big he is. He is so cute! This is my favorite age. They are so full of love and smiles.

Wesley Family said...

Finally an update! (Not that I needed one since we saw you guys the other day, but still, it's fun to see pictures!) We need to hang out again!

Chantelle said...

It's been amazing to see him grow, especially in how interactive he is! LOVE HIM!

Scottie and Angie said...

I love the photo update! Greyson is so cute! WOW 6 months already;)

Bear said...

Love the pictures! He's a cutie for sure. Hey, can you post the pictures of when we were together at your place on our cul de sac? THanks!

Lindsay Gunnell said...

Thanks for all the pictures! I can't believe how much he's grown. You are so beautiful, Dominique, you're just glowing as a mom. And Greyson is absolutely perfect.