 |
| No time for clothes! Let's play cars! |
One day we were driving down the freeway and Greyson wanted a drink. I handed him his sippy cup which has dinosaurs on it. Greyson had his drink and Tyler and I went back to our conversation. A few minutes later, we heard growling from the backseat. Greyson was pointing to the dinosaurs on his cup and roarrrrrring like them!
 |
| Basket case |
Greyson pretends to be asleep and fake snores until we say, "wake up!" and then his little eyes pop open and he smiles at us with his eyebrows lifted like, "I'm awake!"
 |
| At the park |
Greyson is better than me at remembering to put an apron on when I cook. He will often get one out of the drawer and hand it to me to put on when I'm making dinner. The other night he got an apron out, but he wanted to wear it. I tied it on him, and after he got out a second one out for me to wear.
 |
| Helper! |
Maybe because in the summer he didn't wear socks, but recently we discovered that Greyson will NOT sleep with socks on. If you lay him down for a nap, he will stick his feet up in the air until his socks are removed. Then, and only then, will he go to sleep.
 |
| The boys |
When eating macaroni and cheese, usually a fork is insufficient. Greyson picks up handfuls and shoves mac and cheese into his mouth. It's kind of disgusting yet adorable.
 |
| YUM |
 |
| Getting it ALL in |
When Tyler turned on the BYU football game a few nights ago, Greyson looked at the screen and started yelling, "Go go go go go go!" He's already a sports fanatic.
 |
| Litte driver |
Tyler has two names--"dad" and "daddy". Greyson will not call me "mommy"--only "mom". But recently he has added "mama" to his vocabulary--and I completely adore it. His pronunciation is more of a "mum-a" and he says it all the time now!
 |
| New race track |
Anything sweet--cookies, cake, candy, fruit snacks, ice cream, treats--is "cake" or "cakies" to Greyson. He loves cake and asks for cakies all the time. He has my sweet tooth!
 |
| Sucker! |
Greyson and I went out to the garden to pick out a tomato for that night's dinner. Greyson carried it in, but before we even got back in the house, Greyson had taken a big bite! I thought for sure he would spit it out, but he kept eating. He ate almost half of that tomato before I could cut it up for him. Needless to say, we had to get another tomato for dinner.
 |
| Tomatoes are delish! |
2 comments:
Oh my goodness he is sooo stinkin cute!
I agree! What a sweetheart! You are lucky! -Amy, your blog stalker ;)
Post a Comment