Thursday, November 13, 2008

And the Most Original Costume award goes to....

...the iPod commercial!! This was our Halloween costume this year. I wish we could say that we came up with the idea ourselves, but we actually found it on the Internet. But it turned out a lot better than we thought it would! Don't you think we could pass for the real thing?

7 comments:

Mrs. S said...

That is so funny! I couldn't figure out who or what the picture was!

Dani said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
love it. but you should have painted the insides of your mouths black, too.

Skelley Family said...

I am dying! This is too great! You just don't look like yourselves...We love it and think that its so awesome!

Bear said...

WOW! I never would have thought of that. That is way cool. You guys look awesome.

Wesley Family said...

Wow! I couldn't tell if that was you guys at first. Was that a pain to remove?

Miriam said...

I think you could definitely pass for the commercial and I think you should charge Apple for advertizing :)

Managers.Magnolia said...

LOL! You guys are too perfect for each other! Hope you're well. This is angel, old friend of richards and tylers from provo.