Friday, November 21, 2008

We LOVE football, yes we do!

Before I met Tyler, I had not watched a minute of ESPN in my life. That has most ENTIRELY changed! I can't count the number of minutes I've watched now.... Tyler's probably up into the billions--well, billions of hours!
So as a supportive wife I've been learning about football (I understand the game now!). That means watching games with Tyler and going to Tyler's flag football games. He played with the ward team and they won 2 games! That's a record for BYU 85th ward. So I thought I'd share some game highlights (or the best pictures out of the dozens I've taken).And here is his loyal fan.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Amen sista!....ESPN is now my #1 watched show and not necessarily by choice :)

Chantelle said...

That's awesome! Good for you! and way to go 85th ward football...( ;

the keele's said...

i totally miss sports. thast fun though you get to watch with tyler. by the way your coupon post i loved it. i so am gonna start it up. when we move into our new house things will be a lil lil bit harder so i need to start the coups up. we miss you guys!!! see ya soon though?

M and M said...

This has nothing to do with your post, although Matt and I love football as well, but I wanted to tell you last night I had a dream that Matt and I were on vacation with you and Tyler at a lake and it was awesome! We miss you guys!