Friday, December 19, 2008

Time for a Change. A Six Inch One.

I cut my hair. I like it.This is my dad and me. My hair is long in this picture. I posted it so you can get the full affect.

7 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Your hair looks really good! I love getting a new hair cut here and there. It just refreshes everything for me!

Unknown said...

It looks great! Your hair is so pretty and thick. Love the cut.

Chantelle said...

Hooray for haircuts!

Sudar Clan said...

It looks really cute and kind of sassy!

Bear said...

oooooh! dramatic! I love it.

Angela said...

Wow. I like it. Do you phantom brush it? You know, keep brushing your long hair even though it is short? That happened to me a few years ago. I have been thinking a lot about cutting mine again. Variety is the spice of life.

Jimmy & Amy said...

I know it's been forever but i found your blog and I must say i really like the cut :)