Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Favorite Time of Year

Starting in October I get really excited because I know good things are coming. We begin with Tyler's birthday on October 28th, then Halloween, then my birthday on November 9th, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas and end with New Year's! It's like party after party after party! So here are a few picture highlights of the last few weeks.
This is Tyler's birthday party at my mom's. That's our friend Wyatt who also has an October birthday. He's very excited for picture-taking.
This is my birthday party at our apartment. See the cake? It says "Happy Birthday Dominique". It was treis leches and amazingly delicious. I turned 24.This is my nephew Calvin on Thanksgiving. He's 3. He didn't want me to take his picture so he was trying to hide under the blanket. He calls us "Ty-wer and Domy".This is my sis Alicia and her boyfriend Colby on Turkey day. Ooooh, cute. Some people think Alicia and I look a lot alike. Nah, we're totally different.
This is my cousin Ravin. She really likes having her picture taken. And tackling people from behind. And yes, that purple thing is a castle, and yes, I was playing.This is my sister-in-law Chrissy and the mother of Calvin and Lily (below). Lily was "helping" me take pictures so she took a nice one of her mom. Sorry part of your bum is on my blog Chrissy.Let me introduce you to my adorable niece Lily. She is a hoot. She is wearing a paper Indian headband and holding my keys. She set off the car alarm 3 or 4 times.

5 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Fun! Gotta love the holidays...and birthdays make it even awesomer!

Luke and Mary said...

Happy late birthdays :)

Sudar Clan said...

I guess it is okay that my bum is on your blog, but just because it is your blog and not some crazy person's.

Chantelle said...

Looks like lots of fun! Hooray!

Skelley Family said...

Hey Dom, good times! Thanks for bringing your famous cake to the family party.....I love it! It is really ...."rum rum"! Hee hee hee!
Good thing we had you two on our team for Mad Gab... you guys are animals!