Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hamburger or Hot Dog?

20 weeks.  It was time.
We had our ultrasound for Baby Q on January 18th.  I was both excited and nervous.  The tech examined this baby from head to toe (healthy! healthy!), leaving the best for last.  Then we caught a glimpse of some little legs.  And a hot dog.
Baby Quong is a BOY!!!
Hot dog shot
I was, well, shocked.  There's no question about it--he's a boy--but I truly believed this baby was a girl.  And honestly, that's what I wanted and that's what I thought so I was completely surprised to find out I was dead wrong.  Of course I am happy to be blessed with a baby and of course I want any kind I get.  I think G and new baby will be best buds and I love that idea.  We do have a lot of boy stuff already, but they will be born in opposite seasons so clothes-sharing won't work out so well until they're older.  It will be wonderful to have another little man in our lives.  And Greyson is so stinkin cute, this baby is bound to be completely adorable.
Left foot (on left side of pic)
Right arm and hand (top of pic)
Profile of our little man
Bring on the football team.
 20 weeks

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations! You look adorable, and you're right- baby number to is bound to be just as cute as his big brother!

Terrific Thomas' said...

Congrats!! Two is a whole other ball game, but it is also a great deal of fun!!!