Friday, August 8, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!

Tyler joined a city league softball team in American Fork with some guys from work. He's been playing all summer--it's been fun! Every Monday night we've been on the field--rain or shine (or freezing wind!)--with Tyler on second base and me on the bleachers.

We also played on a intramural co-ed softball team with our ward. We only won one game the whole season, but we had a lot of fun and I got over my fear of the ball (mostly). Look what a good team we are!

3 comments:

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Jane said...

Yay for softball! I especially like how the team won ONE game, and we weren't there for it. I think that means that we were bringing the team down, and once we weren't there you were able to reach your potential :) Good times.

the keele's said...

oh happiness!! i will check often!!