Friday, March 27, 2009

Kyle & Janet

Our friends Kyle & Janet came to visit us in Utah and try out snowboarding. They were here for a weekend trip and stayed with us. We had a fun time--introduced them to BYU's campus, went out to eat to the best Mexican place we know (Maria Bonita's!), went boarding at The Canyons, then went hot tubbing to recover from snowboarding, got a flat tire (not the highlight of the trip), showed them the scenerey of Utah's mountains, and had a good time just hanging out.

Kyle & Janet on the lift up from the parking lot.

Tyler & Dominique on the lift.

Tyler just chilling.

Dominique taking a picture of herself so she can be included. (I'm always the photographer so there's pictures of everyone else but not me....so I had to take one! ;)

That's Kyle with the blue board! I was right under him!
That's him in real life.

Janet making her way down the mountain.

Tyler twirling his gloves for me.

Kyle showing off his moves.

Tyler on his board. There's a lot of pics of us sitting down because that's when I'd pull out my camera.
What an awesome day on the mountain!

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

FUN! I like your goggles. Also, that's some fab glove twirling! ( ;

Scottie and Angie said...

Scottie and I decided to make our blog private, so if you could please email me, I will then email you back with an INVITE!!! Because we love when you look at our blog and know what we are up to.
Love ya,
Angie
shortstuff17_2003@hotmail.com