Saturday, March 21, 2009

One Cool Project

This all occurred over the span of several months, and was actually completed in December, but I didn't have pictures for awhile and now I do so I wanted to share Tyler's cool project!

There is a Hawaiian restaurant in Provo (across the street from DI) called Sweet's. Tyler worked with them and was asked if he knew anyone who could paint a mural. Tyler is very artistic and decided to give it a shot. He started one very big project! It took a lot of time, and a lot of paint, but he is now a muralist! I helped too, but just painting the big open spots that were all the same color. ;) To get the full effect, go to Sweet's and check it out!

In the process.....Complete!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

wow. that's amazing!

Jimmy & Amy said...

That is really cool! We'll have to go there to see it in person! Good work Tyler!

Wesley Family said...

How cool, good job Tyler (and Dominique)!

Selena said...

Who knew I had such a talented brother! Awesome job! You had to hog all the cool genes to yourself, didn't you?!?

Sudar Clan said...

That is awesome!

Scottie and Angie said...

WOW that is very amazing!!! I didn't realize Tyler was such an artist!!! It really looks good. I hope you are all doing well, we sure miss you...Thanks for commenting on our blog it always makes me happy!
Angie

Chantelle said...

Whoo hoo, way to go, Tyler! I didn't know you were working on a mural...such a sneaky person. ( : Looks good! Murals take forever....

TD Quong said...

I think it's super cool that I have an artist for a husband! Stick figures are about my extent of artistry... He's good though, huh?! ;)

Miriam said...

Amazing!