Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So I'm a dork....

I read on a friend of a friend's blog about changing the date of when your post is posted....and I thought it was GREAT! Because usually I have one chunk of time--not two or three--to update my blog. So I thought I would write TWO posts and then they would post at different times and it would look like I took care of my blog.
Well, it backfired.
Because I started writing another post yesterday and finished today just shortly before my other post was scheduled to post. And I forgot, and then the old/new posted, and then I tried to change it which is why the old/new post now says Friday. So I still have two posts on the same day, even though the dates say they are different.
Sheesh.

1 comment:

Bear said...

Cool! I didn't know you could change the date of your posts... Better luck next time making it work you you :)
Oh, and i love the hat pic below! you are so cute.